LOVE

LOVE
love yourself-its a must

About me?

Sure why not. I'm a healthy American living on the East coast. I love being healthy and want all people to be healthy. Obviously thats not realistic, but hey I can always hope? My number one rule is to love yourself. I dont know how anyone can go anywhere without loving yourself. Really loving-not just liking. I'm new to blogging and once i figure out how to post comments (very soon hopefully if not already) PLEASE share tips and ideas.
|()\/3 YOURSELF

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Entry

(consolt a doctor or medical physician before embarking on any large weight loss)
I'm scared. Really scared. The world of TV and media really tricks you, especially with these INCREDIBLY skinny celebrities these days. They freak me out. And shows like the biggest loser, and dance your @ss off make it seem like all these people are loosing weight so easily. Well those people are INCREDIBLY fortunate- but it doesnt hide these TERRIBLE statistics. Dont trust my judgement on this one, but Ive heard about 80% of people who lose weight gain at least some of it back. And 2/3 of america are overweight or obese. TWO THIRDS. Imagine for every one normal person- there are two overweight people. But I'm not here to lecture anyone (who would listen) about weight loss-well not yet. (Very soon) Well the thing I think is incredibly important is being happy. I will admit, I was chubby. Now I dont have one of those amazing over 50-100 pound weight loss stories. I really have no weight loss story. But I do have a love for being healthy, and a love for loving myself. The number one golden rule- if you dont love yourself, whose going to love you? I understand the fact that over 200-250 pounds it may be hard to love yourself. It may be hard to like what you see. But the fact is- if you dont learn to love yourself, to know that you have the ability to change, the want and the need to be healthy, then you wont go anywhere-not for a while at least. If you are reading take out a piece of paper. Really quick anything you can write on- actually open up a document. Now write the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I want the first number to be something you know you're good at. There is one thing that we can all do- I know it. 2- I want you to ask anyone (most likely a friend or family member) one thing you are good at. Write it down even if you disagree. 3- a goal. Not ridiculous. Not stupid. A realistic GOOD goal. Write down what you want. When i say not stupid i dont mean not writing "I want to lose over 100 pounds." I mean dont write "I want to be skinny" Write something that will motivate you. If you know you have to lose at least 30 pounds write 30- and once you lose that if you have more to go add more. DONT sell yourself short. Okay number 4- Something you wish you could do- but cant because of well how you percieve yourself and your weight. and finally 5- leave it blank. Its blank beacuse you are going to fill it in once you achieve your goal. In my next post or two ill explain what the importance of 5 is. Now print this sheet of paper in BIG font. Print it Two-Three more times. One should go near where you sleep- maybe on your mirror- bullentin board, bed side table. Second and more put on your fridges- If you have 3 fridges put one on each. The Last one put in a special place. If you ever feel down or feel like giving up- go to this special place and look at the sheet. Remember your importance, your self worth! Alright well this little tip is a way to jump start a healthy life. Really look into the mirror now, get up after i end this sentence and look at yourself and say "Im worthy, I am alive now, and I will not allow my weight to slow me down, because I love/will love myself and I do have self worth!." Okay If you did that then i suggest taking a walk. Every person who starts off a HUGE weight loss and keeps it off starts off by walking. This is all I'd do until you consult a doctor- obviously follow their opinion over mine. Well I hope these tips helped. Bookmark me and check in tomorrow and the next few days. Lots of luck and LOTS OF LOVE
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment